LAST FEW REMAINING 1 Bedroom Apartment on New Eco-Wellness Resort   Reference No #5281

Bahceli / Kyrenia   Off Plan from£69,000

ForSale 50 m2 Area 1Baths 1Beds 1Parking

Total price for this property is starting from £ 69,000

Property Type: apartment  

These 5 remaining 1 bedroom apartments are located in North Cyprus, East of Kyrenia in Bahceli, (24 x 1 bed units in total on this project)

The first of its kind in North Cyprus this development project is a unique concept. Combined with the wellness and anti-ageing facility concept of this project is also featuring the first aquaponic, hydroponic gardens and also the first and only biological pools of the island.

Located only 100 meters away from the sea with 5 different elevations to ensure fantastic views for all property owners of both the Kyrenia Mountains and unobstructed sea views.

Only 5 mins drive you can enjoy a Championship 18 hole International golf course, including its Tennis and Golf Acadamy.

Kyrenia City center is only 25 minutes’ drive.

The project is only 12% building development leaving 88% to the nature and beauty of North Cyprus.

209 luxury properties in the project across three location points set amongst the landscapes, fruit trees and herb gardens.

Luxury in the Sun offers this Project with a variety of Payment options to suit all budgets and timescales-Ask our Team and we will be glad to work on your criteria.

Built to High Standards Terrace Close to the beach Sunset View Sea View Restaurant On Site Payment Plan Available Management On Site Gym Communal Swimming Pool Sea Front Double Glazed Windows Off Road Parking Close to Golf Landscape gardens Great rental potential Off plan

Click here to read buying process for this property.

Contact Your Agent

Luxury In The Sun Team

Luxury in the Sun

As property owners in North Cyprus and Spain with links to UK and Norway We offer sound professional advise with a personal touch in conjunction with the carefully selected developers and property professionals in Spain and North Cyprus...